Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Administrator
10,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our Super Moderator, Kwilford, has decided to step aside from his moderating duties for a bit and focus his time on other projects. We all owe a great deal to Keith as he was the main man in keeping the posts in their proper threads and it was his idea to follow the FSM format for the forums. Without Keiths efforts the forums would be as disorganized as the Photo Gallery is today. Just want to say thank you Keith and your site permissions have not changed so if you get bored some night... ;) BTW, We will have several beers at OMC.

On a lighter note... Please welcome our newest Moderator Baz.
Baz has been very active on the site for close to three years now. With his new powers, he will be able to move, edit, delete posts and approve photos and jokes (now, that could be dangerous) So if you log on some night and find a blank page and all the posts deleted, it's probably just Baz going through the learning curve. Just kidding, moderators do not have that much power.

Welcome - Baz the Moderator!

·
boomerang opeler
5,670 Posts
i would like to take this moment to thank otto for popping my cherry :D and all i can say is it was a nice site while it lasted :D

ps i suppose i will have to start using the spell check button now bummer

·
Banned
3,842 Posts
Welcome Baz

Oh Now you get to approve the pics and jokes yourself. Isn't that like turning the asylum over to the inmates? All kidding aside, I'm sure you'll do well. If you get bored I'll put odd posts in odd places just to make it less tedious if that will help.

On the other note I do give thanks to the job Keith did and hope he enjoys working on the cars for a while.

·
Old Opeler
5,564 Posts
Cograts & Welcome!

Congratulations Baz on becoming a Mighty Moderator!

Now we will all have to start using the Spellchecker and then modifying the atrocious spelling it does - into the QUEEN'S English! :D

·
opel assimilated
145 Posts
Wow,.......Thanks for all the work Kwilford........I know it takes a lot of dedication to do a project like that with no other satisfaction than to watch it morph along. Thanks for keeping us all in line this whole time and please give Baz some guidance in his moderating. (jokes included):) Anyway, thanks for all the fish.......Flipper (shawn)

·
OPEL-LESS!!!
2,115 Posts
i am looking forward to all the new jokes, now you can approve them yourself baz!!! congrats baz!!

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
Everyone has already said it, but I'll echo what they've said with my own sentiments. Keith, you've done an outstanding job as moderator, we all appreciate the work involved in keeping us and the site straight.

Baz, the position couldn't have been offered to a better person at this juncture. I can just see the forthcoming admonitions to putting a post out of the correct venue. Heaven help us all, we may be "badgered" to shame now.

·
Super Moderator
14,884 Posts
Damn, now we all have to spell it aluminium....

·
boomerang opeler
5,670 Posts
thank you all for the good wishes :)
flipper keep banging the rocks together (hitchhikers ref)
jared its great the jokes they just go straight in no waiting
yes ron i will be badgering every one just like keith
bob well said keep it up :D
thanks jarrell
and odieopel you forgot the best 1 that bit under the doors are called sills (rockers are those bits that move the valves :eek: )
and keith what have i got into lol

·
Registered
509 Posts
Good Humor

So glad your a moderator, your humor is great, I have the "Understanding Computer Technology" thing you posted right here to help me work this darn thing. THANKS ! Liz

·
Super Moderator
6,365 Posts
baz said:
yes ron i will be badgering every one just like keith
and keith what have i got into lol
baz, for gods sake, don't let those misbehaving Colonials get away without using the "U" in the correct place (Humour with colour comes to mind). Although I have never quite got my head around the extra i in Aluminum.
And keep those posts from Sparky out of the GT Forum. He's beginning to get it, but he might need the occasional reminder.
And never, EVER, back down when Dave says he is right just because he thinks he is. Even when he is, don't let him know. It keeps him taking his lithium, and we're all the better for that.
And if you have any questions about my personal theories on where a certain post should be moved to, don't hesitate to drop me a note. PM me and I'll give you my personal e-mail address.
By the way, the spell check button is at the bottom right when you are posting...

Good luck, and keep this place the best Opel site in the world.

·
Old Opeler
5,564 Posts
At Least!

Liz, Type "Shorter Oxford Dictionary" into your Web search engine on the World Wide Web ...... it is only two large books. Throw Webster's away now! :D

Baz, We have them surrounded! ;)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.