Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
10,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just read the August GRM article on the GT. It is the most informative article on the GT yet.

Bob L. (RallyBob) and Bob D. (TGSI racing) contributed and are quoted throughout. It covers the GT history and current racing preps. Hey, this site is even mentioned. :D

A must read for all Opel lovers.

·
648 Posts
Just got my copy in tonight. Great article. Our Opel Guru's really came through with suppling them some good info for the story. Even though I (we) are bias towards the Opel, you have got to love Tim Studdard and Grassroots. It has been my favorite magazine for many years.

Does this mean our resale value just went up????

Jc

·
Administrator
10,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've spoken with Tim at Carlisle a couple of times. Nice guy.

Maybe now the GT will get some "respect". I've always referred to the GT as the "Rodney Dangerfield of collector cars". Everyone comments on how nice they look, but it gets no respect, no respect at all! ;)

·
1450 Seeker...
613 Posts
Okay, as soon as I heard that the Opel GT was in GRM, I went to their website and signed up for a subscription. Yesterday I got my first copy of GRM and immediatly read it cover to cover. I couldn't find a hint of the article.

So I looked at the cover again, and saw that I have the SEPTMEBER issue!!!!

I would really like to read the Opel article, and tried to do so legitmatly through the magazine, Has anyone thought about posting the article?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts