Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A gathering of Opel enthusiasts has now been set for Saturday September 6th at "Gillies Ice Cream Stand" on the corner of 76th & Bluemound in Milwaukee, WI. Start time is 2pm and ending when we all get tired of talking Opels! Opelers coming from the south should take I-94 west to the 68th street exit. Turn right at end of ramp and go north on 68th approx. 4 blocks to Bluemound. Turn left on Bluemound and go to 76th street. Gillies is on the southeast corner. We will be meeting on the north side of the parking lot. Opelers coming from the west take I-94 east to the 84th street exit. Turn left at the end of the ramp and go north approx. 4 blocks to Bluemound. Turn right and go 8 blocks to 76th street. Opelers from the north take I-43 to I-94 westbound and follow directions for people coming from the south. Any questions please email and I will try to answer asap. Hope to see you there! :)

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
A friendly reminder for those folks who may have missed it the first time around.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
One final reminder about our get together this coming Saturday Sept. 6th. Hope to see you there!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts