Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Saturday May 8th will be our first get together of 2004 for those Opel lovers of Wisconsin! We will be meeting at the Gresley Bed and Breakfast in Mequon, 1307 North Port Washington Rd, from 11am until ? We are planning a group Pertronix install (3 units going in) and then a group drive to a local drive-in for burgers and ice cream. We had 2 meets last year and are planning on many more to come for this year. All Opel lovers are invited, whether your car is running or not, Gt, Manta, Kadette, or other. For informatin on how to get to the meet please feel free to email me for further directions. We had a great time last year making new friends and checking out each others cars. Hope to see you there!
Jeff Pozorski
[email protected]

Mod Edit: Moved to Events Forum

·
Registered
47 Posts
ill be there

i am planning on attending, but what time?
i am hopping to get in some brainstorming with everyone. and mabe cruise to saulkvill, 10 to 15 minites away, to check my project.
i hope i dont offend any one by driving my fiat there.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The meet time is 11am until ??? We are planning a group Pertornix install and then a cruise afterwards. I think a side trip to Saukville afterwards to check out your project would be great. We could hit a drivein afterwards. To get to the Gresley House B&B take I43 south to the Cedarburg,Hwy C exit. Turn right at end of ramp and go 1/2 block to stop and go light. This will be Port Washington Road. Turn left (south) and go approx. 1 mile and the Gresley House will be on your right side. They have a sign post out front so it is very hard to miss. See you on May 8th!
Jeff Pozorski
73 Manta

1 - 4 of 4 Posts