Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 148 Posts

·
Über Genius
8,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Considering recent interest, I'm organizing a group buy for Aluminum Double Groove Crankshaft Pulleys AND/OR Aluminum Water Pump Pulleys.

This offering will close on Sept 27th, 2019

This picture is what we are buying

The price is set at:

$100 for the crankshaft Pulley
$80 for the water pump pulley

Shipping will be a fixed $17 for up to 3 units in one shipment. If more than 3 units are purchased send an Email for a shipping price.

The crankshaft pulley has a ledge built to add a timing ring for Fuel injection, if so desired. At this time there isn't a group buy for the timing ring. Additional information for the timing ring, etc can be asked in a different thread.

The double groove crankshaft pulley and water pump pulley are aligned to work together.

The material is 6061 Aluminum with a hard anodized finish.

Respond with how many of which item you'd like to buy. I will keep a running tally and then tally all at the end and collect payment then. Payment will be through PayPal friends and family. If other payment method is required, contact me and I'll see if I can accommodate you.

Can someone pass along this link to the various other Opel groups? I am not connected on Social Media.
Thanks!

·
RunOpel
953 Posts
I would like one crankshaft pulley
and one water pump pulley
Thanks
Dan

·
1,528 Posts
I would like to order 2 W/Pump pulleys. I already have 2 of the first crankshaft pulleys. I posted on the other post about this order but wanted to post here if that works. Thanks, John

·
Über Genius
8,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Opeler
62 Posts
At the risk of exposing my ignorance, what's the advantage of the 2nd pulley off the main crank?
Is it just for A/C? or is there a more clever usage i'm missing?

Chris

·
Über Genius
8,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The second pulley is just part of the design so we don't have to make 2 versions.
The mere fact that it's billet anodized aluminum makes it a vast improvement over the stamped piece of garbage Opel designed the engine with.

If you want to add an accessory that requires a second belt, there it is. If not then it just sits there looking awesome.

·
Non Civilian
2,084 Posts
I'm in for 3 water pump pulleys and one crankshaft pulley.

·
Über Genius
8,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Here's where we are so far

Attachments

·
Bikini Inspector
5,770 Posts
is there a demand for clear anodizing? or what about black? I worked in chemistry department at a huge anodizing company. we did thousands of ar15 receivers fro daniel defense. mil type black hard coat was tough. deeper penetration.

or people just prefer the silver tone look?

1 - 20 of 148 Posts