Über Genius
8,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #23

·
Über Genius
8,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Got it.

So far we have 7 crank pulleys and 15 water pump pulleys.

·
Senior Contributor
1,515 Posts
Put me down for one water pump pulley please
or as sometimes pulleys are called Sheave's
Water pump sheave:veryhappy
Thanks

·
Über Genius
8,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Bump to keep this on the front page.

·
Opeler
2,995 Posts
$80 for the water pump pulley.Shipping will be a fixed $17 for up to 3 units in one shipment. If more than 3 units are purchased, send an Email for a shipping price.

I will purchase one (1) water pump pulley - Lindsay.

·
Opel Key Master
5,017 Posts
:thinking: No matching, machined pulleys for OEM Bosch or GM replacement alternators?
I do have some I use, but are steel. I get them relatively cheap, but have to cut a keyway in them. For later GM alternators I have to machine some off. They could be drawn up and machined to match, but at 4 times the cost...it isn't in the picture for me.

·
Über Genius
8,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #32

·
Über Genius
8,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Bump, these are the final days to get on the list
Just TWO more days!

Get your order in now, before it's too late.

Here's the list. If you aren't on it, and want to be, speak up.

Attachments

·
Opeler
137 Posts
The double groove crankshaft pulley and water pump pulley are aligned to work together.
If the water pump pulley has no issues with the stock crank shaft pulley and the pulley will still work with the stock fan and radiator, then I would be in for "1" water pump pulley. I searched but did not see anything addressing this. I did see there were some alignment issues even with some stock pulleys and crank pulley's, that's why am asking.

Thanks,
Wayne

·
Opel Key Master
5,017 Posts
If the water pump pulley has no issues with the stock crank shaft pulley and the pulley will still work with the stock fan and radiator, then I would be in for "1" water pump pulley. I searched but did not see anything addressing this. I did see there were some alignment issues even with some stock pulleys and crank pulley's, that's why am asking.

Thanks,
Wayne
These will not work with a single groove pulley, they are spaced out to be used with the outer groove of the crank double pulley

·
Opeler
2,995 Posts

Thanks,
Wayne
https://www.opelgt.com/forums/group-9-accessories-radio-heater-c-sound-systems/106693-ara-ac-combined-new-vintage-auto-ac.html#post1378543

<snip>
Also the fan is very close to the radiator with this kit. I made my own lower radiator bracket and got the fan plenty far away. It would have cleared, but I feel better with the added clearance I have now.

<snip>/QUOTE]

·
Opeler
137 Posts

Thanks,
Wayne
I am going to pass on the water pump pulley, thanks for the info opelspyder and Lindsay.

Wayne

·
Senior Contributor
4,971 Posts
I know I am late to the party but please put me in for one Water Pump Pulley. I just spoke to Keith and he said it's OK.

21 - 40 of 148 Posts