41 - 60 of 148 Posts

·
Über Genius
8,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Okay, we got 8 and 18 for the totals, I will place the order
Not so fast....
I have some from offsite.

The total order will be 12 crankshaft pulleys and 23 water pump pulleys.

I will send off the prices to everyone today along with payment instructions.

·
Über Genius
8,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Any chance a single groove kit could be done? Would be cool to see a single groove crank, water, and alternator setup.
Any machine shop could wipe off the back pulley.

Reactions: slracer

·
Über Genius
8,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
I have sent a PM to everyone that is on my list.

If you were wanting in on this group buy but I haven't contacted you, let me know and I can take care of it.

·
Über Genius
8,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
If the order is still open please add 1 crankshaft and 2 water pump pulleys . I will send the Money right away.
Thanks
Keith?

I think this is OK. As soon as Keith confirms, I will send you payment info.

For everyone else, I will go through the payments and update my spreadsheet. Thanks

·
Über Genius
8,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Who is Ironlites?

It showed up in my Paypal but I don't know who that is.

·
Über Genius
8,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Ironlites is for Krewzer. I sent you a separate email with my contact and email

Wes Thomas
Got it.

Spreadsheet is updated.

Thanks

·
Über Genius
8,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Hi all.
Everyone has paid. As soon as I get the pulleys from Keith, I will start sending them out.

Stay tuned. I will update this thread whenever there's news.

·
Über Genius
8,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Quick update

Sorry for being so quiet. My laptop crashed at the same time my cell phone crashed so I've been in digital darkness other than using my backup phone and work computer.
I've finally got my new cell working. I also got two of my desktops up and running and am now performing a restore on my laptop hard drive to recover all the files that disappeared. No worries about the list of people that are getting pulleys. I had it backed up through PayPal and OpelGT.com email. Everything is secure.

NO! My laptop wasn't the victim of unsafe pron browsing. LOL. My kitten hit the power key in just the absolute wrong moment. Apparently it's a flaw with Windows 10. It killed all my recovery options through regular channels.
I say this to encourage everyone using Windows 10 to back up your computer regularly with a disk image. I had a 4Tb drive that was supposed to be used for just this purpose, backing up all my computers (I have 4 running all the time most of the time) but I never finished setting it up. That WILL be changing.

At any rate, Keith sent me a message that the pulleys should be done about October 30. As soon as there's more to pass along, I will.

·
RunOpel
1,233 Posts
Wow that does suck. No fun at all especially when both the computer and cell go down. Thanks for the update and helping with this group buy :yup:

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
payment

Sorry, I don't believe I paidfor this yet...I haven't been on top of this as my brothers passing has kept me busy with family life. I believe I owe $277..... for 2 water pump and 1 crankshaft plus shipping. please confirm where I send payment

·
Über Genius
8,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
Sorry, I don't believe I paidfor this yet...I haven't been on top of this as my brothers passing has kept me busy with family life. I believe I owe $277..... for 2 water pump and 1 crankshaft plus shipping. please confirm where I send payment
I still didn't get my spreadsheet back from the dead. Windows decided to do an update in the middle of the night which reset my data recovery. Nothing got hurt because it was just the preliminary scan, but it set the recovery back a day.

Having said that, I don't see a payment for $277 in my paypal history so I'll take your word for it. LOL

Sad about your brother. I know it will take a while for the sting to subside.

·
Über Genius
8,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Got the payment. I'm waiting to hear from Keith to send him money.

On the personal note, I FINALLY got my laptop back online.
It took a new hard drive so I went with a 1Tb SSD. It's a lot faster now.

I'm still having issues with the data recovery but, as I said, I can rebuild the spreadsheet if needed. No worries there.

For the next few weeks, I will be rebuilding my programs and such. There was a lot of customization with the programs that got lost. I can get the data back but the program settings... that's just not possible, I don't think.

Fun times.

·
Senior Contributor
1,514 Posts
These will not work with a single groove pulley, they are spaced out to be used with the outer groove of the crank double pulley
Ooops Looked like I missed this post after I purchased, Ok bummer No problem...hope you other 18 know this
I Really Didn't see this Post, missed it. So this new Aluminium Water Pump Pulley will not work with a single Crankshaft pulley"" So this new Aluminium Water Pump Pulley Will Only work with a Stock double pulley or a new Aluminum Double Pulley, and will not work with the the Stock single Crankshaft Pulley "". Is That Correct???"" ?? didn't know this oopps
I have a stock Opel Double pulley I can probably use with it. I guess this what needed to Run A/C Compressor, or PS Pump,etc.

41 - 60 of 148 Posts