Opel GT Forum banner

121 - 140 of 148 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
All but three have been shipped. FedEx was having issues with their websitee when I was doing all the labels and wouldn't let me do the final 3.

Gary...
Just got a call from FedEx.

"I have a package for Gary but there's a mean cat on the front porch that won't let me near the porch. What do you want me to do?"

Is there access to a back porch?

"No, and this cat is really mad. It's hissing and looks like it's ready to attack"

OK, can you toss the box onto the porch?

"I can't do that. It could damage the contents"

(this is where I laughed inside that a courier cared about the contents)
Don't worry about the contents. I double insulated the so the won't get damaged. Just toss the box up there.

"I'll tell ya, that's one mean black cat!"

So, Gary, your pulley has been delivered. Sorry if the FedEx guy hir your cat with it.

Edit!

Sorry Gary, I just got a notice from FedEx saying that they did NOT deliver the package.

How mean IS that cat anyhow?

They said they will deliver it tomorrow.

HIDE YOUR CAT! :eek:
He is feral cat that has been living there longer than me and he is big and bad. asskicker.:cool: My wife feeds him. She's the only one that can get near him.

·
Senior Contributor
1,525 Posts
All but three have been shipped. FedEx was having issues with their websitee when I was doing all the labels and wouldn't let me do the final 3.

[/COLOR]:eek:

I guess am one of the Three that didn't get water pump pulleys,,, Can you Please send the Package with tracking numbers when you get it posted to Fedex Thank You much :yup: wait for your reply thanks

·
Über Genius
8,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #123
I don't remember the first three I sent out but I have slips from the last 10

Opelwasp
Jiminjaz
JaredGT
crliwa
CWO
guyopel
anastasmotos
kwschumm
krewzer
mercougary

the other three were from Califonia, (I think) Iowa, and Washington (confirmed delivered)

Hope that helps.

·
Registered
348 Posts

Gary...
Just got a call from FedEx.

"I have a package for Gary but there's a mean cat on the front porch that won't let me near the porch. What do you want me to do?"

Is there access to a back porch?

"No, and this cat is really mad. It's hissing and looks like it's ready to attack"

OK, can you toss the box onto the porch?

"I can't do that. It could damage the contents"

(this is where I laughed inside that a courier cared about the contents)
Don't worry about the contents. I double insulated the so the won't get damaged. Just toss the box up there.

"I'll tell ya, that's one mean black cat!"

So, Gary, your pulley has been delivered. Sorry if the FedEx guy hir your cat with it.

Edit!

Sorry Gary, I just got a notice from FedEx saying that they did NOT deliver the package.

How mean IS that cat anyhow?

They said they will deliver it tomorrow.

HIDE YOUR CAT! :eek:

He is somewhat subdued since I tossed him his 12th MAN. Like most of the 12's around here, it's full of catnip. This BTW, is the ONLY time the Panthers are allowed to beat up on the 12th MAN. If that punk Cam Newton rips down another 12 FLAG, I will jump into the tunnel and personally beat his ass. GO HAWKS!

Attachments

·
Senior Contributor
1,525 Posts
I don't remember the first three I sent out but I have slips from the last 10

Opelwasp
Jiminjaz
JaredGT
crliwa
CWO
guyopel
anastasmotos
kwschumm
krewzer
mercougary

the other three were from Califonia, (I think) Iowa, and Washington (confirmed delivered)

Hope that helps.
Where is mine Richard to New York... Don't tell me your computer clinch deleted my paypal payment
Post#34 Opellane W.P

·
Über Genius
8,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #127
Where is mine Richard to New York... Don't tell me your computer clinch deleted my paypal payment
Post#34 Opellane W.P
As I've said, In another email to you personally, and in here, I still have 3 left to send out.
As I said in my email to you, personally, I will check when I get home.

I do know, for sure, that yours is in a box. I'm just not sure if that box is in my living room or if it's on a truck somewhere and I won't k ow until I get home.
You see, that's where my computer is. In my computer, again, it's at home, is where all the information is, plus 3 boxes leaning up against my couch, one of which might be yours but I won't know, for sure, until I get home.

The only reason I was able to give the list above is because I had a sticky note on all of the boxes while I got them addressed so I wouldn't forget someone. When I dropped off the last 10 I took the sticky notes and put them in my pocket because, guess what, I wasn't at home.

So, in a couple hours, or less, when I AM home, I can see if one of the boxes, leaning up against my couch, is yours. If it is, I will say "opellanes package is shipping tomorrow" or if it's notbleaning up against my couch which is where? At home. Then I will be able to get the tracking information and email it to you.

I'll let you know after I get home.

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Thanks FO for dealing with the hassle of shipping these. My water pump pulley arrived today.

It has a tiny shaving off one corner, no big deal at all.

Thanks!

·
Über Genius
8,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #130
Glad you got it and are OK with it.

Opellane... I'm home now.
Your package was leaning up against my couch, in my house. It wasn't at my work.
I've processed it and will drop it at the PO in the morning.

Also had Lindsay and GoldGT and Dale D (but Dale's goes to Canada so I have to send it USPS)

·
1,584 Posts
I have received my water pump pulleys (very well packaged) today and I am good with them.
A great job by all and thanks!
I can keep working ...
John

·
Opeler
2,995 Posts

Your package was leaning up against my couch, in my house. It wasn't at my work.

Also had Lindsay and GoldGT and Dale D (but Dale's goes to Canada so I have to send it USPS)
:thinking: So ... what is happening with Lindsay's water pump pulley?
Shipping (when) Post Office or FedEx? You never said.

·
Senior Contributor
4,977 Posts
Has mine been shipped and if so can you provide the tracking number. FedEx is having problems due to the weather.

·
1,584 Posts
My parts were sent by Fedex and I am in GA. and have received them today. Yours should be there soon.

Reactions: GoldGT

·
Senior Contributor
1,525 Posts

Please provide us all with Tracking Numbers and Insurance it will arrive..That's the seller responsibility :yup:

·
Über Genius
8,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #137
I meant to say FedEx.
I was late this morning. Probably because I. Losing sleep ove Opellanes water pump pulley.
I better the company to let me go early so I could drop his package at FedEx. I plan on Lea ING work at 2:35 and FedEx is 10 MInutes away.
That means FedEx will have it at 2:45 pm, pacific time on Wednesday, November 27th, 2019, in the year of the lord.

Tracking numbers will have to wait til I get home.

And... I am NOT a seller. I am a facilitator. An agent.

GoldGT, yours is also in my vehicle at this moment. It will also be dropped off at 2:45.

·
Opeler
923 Posts
I received my H2O pulley today. The little box it's in, is a bonus! Thank you for putting this together First Opel 1981.

Wes
Agreed! The boxes were a fantastic touch. I honestly thought it was an early Christmas gift from my company. I was honestly shocked to find the pulleys inside them.

121 - 140 of 148 Posts