Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to know if there has ever been a comparison done in any magazines between the GT and Vette, and if so, are there pictures anywhere of a 68-73 Vette and GT side by side. Any info on this would be appreciated. Pics would really be appreciated Thanks.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I've been thinking of arranging a photo shoot like that as well. I hang out with a lot of Corvette people, and I know of a semi-local guy with a '69? Corvette coupe in a very similar shade of blue...I'll try to get him to drag his car out for pix....

·
Opel Newbie, Truck Oldie
22 Posts
I think there was an article like this somewhere, on eBay...from a late '60s Road & Track or Car & Driver...

·
Registered
49 Posts
Yeah it was on auction. I believe that it was the July 1969 edition of car and driver. Actually I am sure of it. The article covered the times comparison as well as the physical car. I sadly dont have a copy, however I am sure that one could be located, if not in Kirks dad's shed (hey he has a lot of that kind of thing)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey, great to find this site! I used to own a 1970 Opel GT! It was candy apple red, with a pair of cut down stingray side exhausts on it! Talk about looking like a Vette! Took me two years to rebuild the thing. So cool to see that someone still loves these great little cars! Cheers!

:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts