Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
1000 Post Club
4,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at the "Dublin, PA" fair last night and I saw a yellow Opel GT. I couldn't bring my GT since my wife won't let me install the child seat for my son. The owner was not there when I was there. It was just purchased(or put back on the road) because the temporary registration was in the back and the tag didn't have a registration sticker on it yet(PA tags). The trim strip on the rear was painted black and the interior was black. It had stock wheels from 69 or 70 and the dash had the round indicators, which lead me to believe it was a 70

If the former owner or new owner visits this site, please contact me so we can talk about Opels.

·
Opel-ing since '74
1,141 Posts
Along similar lines ...................

Was anyone on this list at the Car & Craft Show on Tookany Creek Pkwy in Cheltenham, PA this past Sunday ? There wasn't an Opel in attendance (at least that we saw - we were there only for the last hour), but I saw someone walking through the crowd with one of those gray t-shirts from OGTS that says "OPEL GT" on the back with a caricature of the GT on the front ?

If you were there, please get in touch - we are going to start a group in the Philly area: TRI-STATE OPELERS

THANKS !

Rick

·
1000 Post Club
4,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no that wasn't me. Sorry

1 - 3 of 3 Posts