Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw a thread in here a few days ago that linked to some car covers for GT's. Can't seem to find it anywhere. Anyone out there that can point me towards some car covers for GT's?

Thanks guys.

·
Pathologic Opeler
1,960 Posts
$37

i posted my experiences in the product section..dont buy the $37...ebay special for the gt..it is really baggy..does someone else have an opinion

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
Do a search, top right button on the menu bar and type in car cover, go to the 2nd page, I think, there is a pic of the car cover I got for my GT. HTH.

Ron

·
Super Moderator
9,751 Posts
billard13
I have one from Beverly Hills Motoring Accessories, it's a "glove fit" type. Very close. It needs a new home, since I have gone to a roof mounted antenna. Interested? Contact me off list
[email protected]
[email protected]

·
Super Moderator
9,751 Posts
If anyone is interested, I have a GT cover for sale. It's not a water proof/repellent type, it's more for keeping the dust off. It's cotton and as you can see, it fits good and tight, not like the one that's being sold on Ebay right now. It has one very tiny hole that can easily be patched, a little fading in the rear section, from being stored in the back of my car, and it needs cleaning.

Attachments

203 Posts
Our Opel Car Cover was pictured in the Forum "Show us your Garage." I bought it from "Opel GT Source." It is custom made for the GT. Did well this past winter, fits tight and did not blow away in the winter storms. Maw&PawOpel

1 - 9 of 9 Posts