Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Opel Key Master
5,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A couple years ago I bought a decal set on eBay from Italy of all 6 decals for the Opel GT. Bought about 3 sets. So when they finally arrived, here is what I got…..
Wood Motor vehicle Font Rectangle Gas
Tire Road surface Wheel Asphalt Automotive tire

What the heck???!!! Why are they 3XL?? All of them were huge. The seller didn’t seem to understand the problem. It was at this point I decided to have all the decals made as correctly as possible.
So I began with the door VIN decals, yeah…there are 4 different styles for each year. So once those were made, I developed a way to correctly imprint your VIN number and build date in them.
Next are the under hood emission decals, all different (even differences in California sold cars….although I’m not going to produce those). As of this moment, all years except 1970 are produced.
Ever notice the reproduction jacking instructions? The Yellow one? (They were white and used yellow contact adhesive that often bled through….but they were white) Do not Gey under car? Misspellings, bad artwork? Yeah, we made those too, not only for the GT, but the Kadett with different artwork. Now the 73 Jacking instructions weren’t too bad of a reproduction, but one misspelling and the format was off a bit, so that decal will be available next week as of writing this post. These have every detail even down to the part numbers.
Font Material property Rectangle Parallel Motor vehicle

Now we offer the full 6 decal kits(70 coming soon). Most of these decals can be purchased right now from Opel GT Source, as he has received the decals. The 73 Jacking Instructions will be with him in the next coming weeks. I carry the complete set with VIN decal will be the only difference.
Font Material property Fashion accessory Advertising Transparency

·
Pedal Smasher
1973 Opel GT
2,881 Posts
Hey Keith,
This is awesome! I need to order one of these from you for my '73 GT. Thankfully all my decals are actually in decent condition but eventually I have to remove them when the paint is removed.

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Hey Keith,
This is awesome! I need to order one of these from you for my '73 GT. Thankfully all my decals are actually in decent condition but eventually I have to remove them when the paint is removed.
Most of these decals can be purchased right now from Opel GT Source

1 - 5 of 5 Posts