Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Administrator
10,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
and this just in..... Don't know anything about this, just relaying the info.

Hello,
I stumbled across your website and was hoping you could give me some advice and maybe a few contacts._ Regarding a 1972 Opel GT

I have a neighbor who used to be in the towing business._ He came across a number of repo's, and other "good deals"_ in his line of work and so he put together quite a collection._ Unfortunately his landlord has given him 30 days to "clean out" all of his stuff.__ I have volunteered to be his marketing partner because I am familiar with the internet. In that collection there is a 1972 Opel GT._ The car is complete but does need some work._ The body is in moderate to fair condition, from what he told me, the car did run when it was parked._ He also has another Opel GT torn down that could be used as a supplemental parts car.
We have no idea of the value of car and parts._ Honestly, if he doesn't find a buyer he will be hauling it to the local junk yard where it will be scrapped for metal.

If there is someone who is interested in the car or parts he will consider any offer._ The car is located approx. 1 hour south of Chicago, IL.

Please email me with any information and if you have an estimate of what he should be looking to get for this car.,

Edit: Contact info removed. the post is 18 years old.

·
Administrator
10,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
GopelT said:
Please email me the particulars. Where are the cars and what shape are they in. I'm also approx 1 hr south of Chicago.
I just relayed the message. The sender is not on the site. You can contact the sender at:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts