Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Opeler
134 Posts
Digital Copy of C & D Opel GT Report

Gary - just last week I pulled out the VHS tape I have on the same report from Car & Driver. My intentions were to get it transferred to a digital format.

Thank You!

·
Opeler
134 Posts
pvcar - the link is a "Windows Media video". If you have Microsoft's Windows Media Player installed on your computer, it will launch, buffer, and play the file that Gary has uploaded.

You can also right-click on the link and choose "Save target as" to save it to your hard drive.

* If you do have Windows Media Player and it doesn't launch or play the file, you may need a newer version. It's a free download from Microsoft.

Good Luck and you will really enjoy the report.

·
Driver
987 Posts
AWSOME! Kudos Ken!

·
Opeler
51 Posts
Well she is closer to being back on the road. The bottom end is now back together. Trans is on the ground............ it was a productive Saturday.

Filming that day was so fun, I used 1/2 a tank of gas. Each pass was at 70 mph and then I had to hit the brakes very hard around the curve. It all started when my dad took me to my Great Uncle's Opel dealership to get our '68 kadett l. Saw the GT and knew that was the ultimate car for me, being 11 at the time I had to wait until I was 28 when I bought the 1st one and then 32 when I purchased the one you see on the video now some 14 years ago.

Oh by the way that's not my house, It's owned by a Doctor. The GT needed just the right background.

Ken

·
1000 Post Club
4,116 Posts
Very Nice!! Now I can't wait until spring so we can start crusing again!!! Nice picture of the Manta Raylle too!!

·
Pathologic Opeler
1,960 Posts
great movie

great car opelblitz...

movie worked great on my computer

gary:can we put wmv movies on this site? how about little clips of
carburetor overhaul or sway bar install as an example?

·
Opeler
51 Posts
Bottom end and Trans are in. New rack boots on. Just wish I did not have to work for a living and could just play with my Opels.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts