Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone seen or do they have photo's to post of a GT with a two tone paint job? I'm thinking with one color above and another color below a horizontal line that's at or somewhat below the wheel arches.
Could be something like a Metallic blue above (like Strato Blue, Crystal Lake Blue or somewhat darker) with silver or a metallic silver gray below.
The color below could possibly arch up over the wheel well arches, where the fenders flare out.

I saw one on a California car that was on Ebay about 1 to 2 years ago but didn't save a picture.

·
Super Moderator
9,751 Posts
BDD;
You're describing the 25th Anniversay/Indy Pace Car Vette paint scheme. The 25th anniversary had a light silver/gray over a darker gray. See attached pic.

Attachments

·
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think that looks good. It should look good on a GT too. Has anyone seen this, maybe in other colors on a GT?

·
Opel Addicts
2,474 Posts
Bill Moon has a beautiful cream and burgundy two-tone. It was at the Route 66 Festival this September. There is a picture of it on page 4 of the Rt. 66 pics on this site (but the picture does not do it justice).

Very nice car.

Vickie

·
415 Posts
3 tone custom! Check my owners photos.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts