Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Opeler
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be at Carlisle in May for the import show, I have many extra GT parts that I will need to get rid of, if any body needs anything P.M. or e-mail me what you need and I will tell you if I have it, anything not asked for, or needed by me will taken to the dump.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I have heard of Carlisle a number of times, but which state is it in? If possible, could someone put up a list of annual events (places and dates). Would anyone be interested in a south east get together. I'd offer my place just south of Tallahassee, FL. Or maybe something like ST george island great place.

·
Administrator
10,213 Posts
Carlisle, PA. The epicenter of the classic car world.

Info Here: http://carsatcarlisle.com/schedule/import/index.asp

Registration forms are online at the above link. When registering be sure to put down the Opel Association of America for the club. This way we will get a free tent for the group.. If enough pre-register we may even get space closer to the vendor field.

At last count 43 rooms were reserved at the club motel. This could be the largest East coast Opel event ever held! :D

·
Registered
97 Posts
Carlisle

I registered back in January. I hope to have the GT up and running to drive it down through Syracuse and meet up with other Opelers to caravan down.

I was planning on pitching a tent, however I'm interested in this group hotel rate. What is the deal and who would I call?

I'm looking forward to picking through all the GT parts.

·
Administrator
10,213 Posts
Motel info is in the link that Keith posted.

Check the Carlisle site. They *may* allow camping on site. Showers and rest rooms are open all night. When you register your car, you get admittance to the showfield 24 hrs a day. I know people sleep in tents in the vendor areas.

·
1000 Post Club
4,116 Posts
Just Registered.

See you there on Sat.:cool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts