Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
3,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a GT somewhere in the midwest for sale. Does anybody have any leads? Year or condition doesn't matter.

·
Senior Contributor
730 Posts
Well, if nobody on earth didn't look at the bottom of the page, they wouldn't see those ads!. LOL, just alittle fun on your name setup. There's usally 1 or 3 here at the bottom and sometimes on ebay.

·
Banned
3,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I looked at the adds and I am looking more for a builder or parts car. WI seems a bit far and I recently parted the 72 from that area before it dissintegrated in the yard. The yellow one Tudds had looked interesting but the rest on ebay are overpriced. I found one in storage I am trying to find the owner of it, no luck yet but it never hurts to ask. Picked the name cause I assumed Richard Head was a bit iffy. Ya know names Richard but I go by Dick.

·
Driver
987 Posts
Really? Your name is Richard Head? Like, on your birth cirtificate?
Wow.

·
Banned
3,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Please tell me you know a joke when you hear it.

·
Banned
3,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Why Michigan? Just did a search on ebay and found a 72 opel wagon with a start bid of 1.00 no clue on reserve but would be fun to have. but Michigan again.

·
Opeler
5 Posts
out there

well, I just purchased 3 of them in SE Iowa, but they are only going as far as NW MO. What parts are you looking for?

·
Banned
3,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Arizona, New Mexico, Utah, Colorado anywhere that I could bring it back safely.

·
Opeler
7 Posts
to: nobody, I never thought I would be talking to nobody about selling my Opel GT. But here I am. I will charge you a goodly amount for my show condition 1970 GT. Look on page 8 of the Opel picnic this year . Mine is the yellow car. In the stock class. I have alot of parts that go with it. You will spend more than I want for this car trying to make another as nice as this one. Let me know if you are interested. Steve [[email protected]]

·
Opeler
107 Posts
out there

Where are you that Wisconsin is too far? I am the owner of the 72' GT in WI. I really need to part ways with my stuff. Maybe meet you half ways?

·
Driver
987 Posts
nobody said:
Please tell me you know a joke when you hear it.
When jokes come out in text and I don't know the sender it hard to tell if I'm the one that's not getting it wrong, or the sender is trying to be funny.
No, I didn't believe your name was Richard Head.:)
(The smilies show tone)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts