Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Yesterday at the Scuderia Southwest Show and today at the British Wheels on the Green show but I don't remember anyone muttering a single word about a birthday?

Hope it is a good one with many more to follow!

Doug

·
RunOpel
1,233 Posts
Happy Birthday :veryhappy Hope you have a great day especially if you get to drive your Opel :drive:

·
Senior Contributor
4,971 Posts
Happy Birthday Craig.....see you in a couple of weeks.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Thanks for all the Happy Birthday wishes. It was a good one...I didn't need / want any frustration so I didn't work/play with any of my cars.
Gerri took me to breakfast and Dinner and I got in a 15 mile bike ride with my brother Doug. at an easy pace (15mph). Gerri offered to buy me a drive in a Ferrari or Lambo on a SOLO course here in Phoenix. I'm not sure if that will be as much fun as I would have if I got to go on a regular track like PIR (road course) so I'm going to see if there is something similar at Lime Rock. I remember being on Bridgehampton in the 60's.... that was a great course.
Gerri is calling me ... she made me a Birtday cake and it's ready.

·
Premium Member
1,607 Posts
How does it go...better late than never. Hope you had a great day, from your description above, it was great. Happy Birthday Craig. Many more to follow.

Bob

1 - 17 of 17 Posts