Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I introduced Jan at ENEM to Harland Sharp so that he could add their roller rockers products list and hopefully increase the overall availability of the rockers. He has not heard back from themm in a number of months and asked me to see if I could figure out what was going on. Typically I have waited 3-6 months for the orders I made, but Jan was wondiring if they were still in business, if the delay was Covid related, or if they are just running late. I believe some of you are also awaiting orders? Does anyone have any input to provide regarding when Harland Sharp is promising rockers?

Thanks!

·
Opeler
936 Posts
It's been a while since I've contacted them, but it's my experience that you have to contact Randy jr. specifically.

·
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's been a while since I've contacted them, but it's my experience that you have to contact Randy jr. specifically.
Yep, that was done, no response yet.

·
Super Moderator
13,876 Posts
I received two sets of roller rockers a couple months back from them for a friend in Europe.

Reactions: IT Manta

·
Registered
14 Posts
Spoke with them about 2 weeks ago, said they were in production and will have some sets available. I was to check back with them in a couple of weeks.

·
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for all the responses, I advised Jan to be patient, he has orders for the rockers that he would like to fill ...

·
Pedal Smasher
1973 Opel GT
2,574 Posts
Any update? It took me about 2 years to get my hands on a set. I missed out a couple of times when they did a run and had to play the waiting game again. Harland Sharp is the only decent option on the market. There are other options that cost a ridiculous amount of money.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts