Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· 4ZUA787
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well all i had the pleasure of also installing the headliner from h$LL as i refered to it, i found that it works very well if the area u install it in is atleast 70 degrees and u preheat the headliner some in the sun befor install, also anthor trick i found i did it in sections the headliner is stitched toghtere and i just started with each section and worked to the back but i used a 250 watt shop light the yellow ones that are made for construction areas and stuff to heat each section then stretched it into place glued it with super adhesive weather stripping glue made by 3M and then clipped it and did that all the way back. i think my headliner came out pretty nice to say it wus my frist time ever installing one.

· Banned
3,910 Posts
It must have gone well. I remember when I finished mine and I used a different word or group of words to describe the experience, none of which I can repeat here.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.