Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Opeler
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those who don't know, wikipedia.org is a free online encyclopedia where anyone can submit and edit articles. I noticed there was a short entry for "Opel GT" already, so I added a few paragraphs to flush it out a little. Here's the link:

Opel GT wikipedia entry

If you have a minute or two, take a look and add some more content. Maybe original sales/production info, more performance #'s, links to other sites, etc.

-StephenM

·
Opeler
54 Posts
I just added some stuff there and also made some kind of a structure to the article. Too bad the performance section ended up a bit unclear. Performance numbers seem to bit slightly different everywhere and for 1.1l and '71-'73 anti-smog model I even couldn't find all of them (for example 0-100km/h acceleration time). I'm also a bit confused about what power unit (kW, SAE or DIN hp) should be used. It is also kind of difficult to judge which information is essential and which isn't...

It would be nice if someone with copyrights to a picture of a nice original GT-Al added it there.

Also some kind native English speaker please fix my typos, spelling mistakes, broken sentences, etc! :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.