Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 1 of 6 Posts

· Opeler
89 Posts
More hose questions

My 70 with a webber carb is missing the large hose from the valve cover (the hole is currently plugged)... I assume (always a bad idea) that it connects to the hole on the bottom air filter housing. I assume the end connected to the valve cover needs a 1/2" NPT connector (as specified in other threads).. but what do you need to hook it up on the webber end ? also what is a good source for this hose ?
1 - 1 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.