Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Old Opeler
5,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jared, Thought I had better set up a "chat" thread for you!
Post here if you need to contact us......

·
OPEL-LESS!!!
2,116 Posts
got some spysweeper software and another program froma buddy last night, so with a little luck i can be back in touch with opel world again tonight. just gonna load it and go put an electric fan on the manta, or do some body work on the GT, or box up some 1.1 liter parts while i let it do its stuff.

·
OPEL-LESS!!!
2,116 Posts
just spent an hour running AVG through the computer and got rid of 12 trojans. time for spysweeper/spybot and hopefully i'll be able to get back into chat, computer is much less tempermental so far but still can't get into chat :mad:

·
Banned
3,842 Posts
Run disc cleanup after all of that

·
Old Opeler
5,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yahooo!

Jared,
The first box of parts with the 1.1 twin carbs in it was delivered to my doorstep this morning!
Many Thanks
Posted 25 April and got here - by canoe - 20 June
So about seven weeks to "swim" across the Pacific ......
Best Regards,
Jim

·
OPEL-LESS!!!
2,116 Posts
glad they made it jim, more should be arriving soon then, 3 more have been sent out besides the first.

JARED GETS INTO CHAT TONIGH!!!! only for tonight tho, staying at my mothers house for a short visit, then off early in the morning to do wheel cylinders and rear brake job on a co-workers car. told her they gots to be done soon, and the wheel cylinders just musta pushed out too far and poped a cap out, just makin more work for me :mad:

anyways, 1 night of chat!!! :D

·
OPEL-LESS!!!
2,116 Posts
ok, i've figured out how to get back online and chat temporarily. i found some old AOL files and somehow got AOL back on my computer and i can use that now, but for how long i dont know. just checked chat, altho nobody was in there, it works atleast, i can email, chat, forums, and instant message again now, joy to the world!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts