Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, my name is Donna and I have some classic Opel bodies and parts, German not Japanese and NO rust. I live in Arizona USA. Is anybody interested in purchasing?

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
I'm sure you'll find some buyers here if price can be agreed upon.

What part of AZ are you from? Tuscon, Phoenix, Flagstaff areas?

Everyone would want to see pics, especially of the cars/bodies so you might post them here.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Hello, my name is Donna and I have some classic Opel bodies and parts, German not Japanese and NO rust. I live in Arizona USA. Is anybody interested in purchasing?
I'm interested in a good clean body, you have any pics?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Everyone would want to see pics, especially of the cars/bodies so you might post them here.
I've been having trouble logging back in, anyway, I'm in the Kingman area. Tomorrow I will try to post some pics. Thank you.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

I've been having trouble getting back on. I'm in the Kingman area. I need to find out how to get the pictures on here. Sorry it's taking awhile. I want to give Opal fans a chance at these rather than part them of to a local cat salvage. I'm not too good at posting,I've never tried to sell anything on the internet before so please be patient with me, I'm a little slow but once I catch on I'm a fast adapter. lol

·
Detritus Maximus
2,181 Posts
Hi Donna-
Put the pics on your computer. When you click the post reply button and the new window opens, scroll down to Additional Options and look for the "Manage Attachments" button. Click that and a new window opens that will allow you to browse your computer and select the photos you want. Make sure you hit 'Upload' or you will have a whole lot of nothing.

By the way, Cat Salvage sounds like something that should be.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts