Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I m from Ýstanbul Turkey and ým very Opel GT car fan..But Opel GT car (any models GT, GT/J or Targa whatever) is not in Turkey..Maybe 4-5 pieces opel GT car in Turkey. and they are like garbage..ý want a one Opel GT models car.. ý don't know how is buy?

Thnx
SecCo,

·
Senior Contributor
730 Posts
SecCo, welcome. I understand you want to buy a GT, but with no GT's in Turkey, you will have to search the European sites and newspapers. Maybe some of our members in the southern countries can help out. Very nice country there, by the way. I had a few trips there (southwest corner) and enjoyed it very much.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Old Hippie said:
SecCo, welcome. I understand you want to buy a GT, but with no GT's in Turkey, you will have to search the European sites and newspapers. Maybe some of our members in the southern countries can help out. Very nice country there, by the way. I had a few trips there (southwest corner) and enjoyed it very much.
Thank you hippie for your asking..Yes ý want buy a GT. I search Europen sites specially germany..I find a good GT's in the Germany..But its too expensive for me..Car price is normaly..1500-2000 euro etc..But Car bringing, taxes and extra classic car taxe is too much for me..so ý am unluck boy for GT..
But i go on find a GT in Turkey..and ý hope ý fýnd it :)

·
Registered
213 Posts
and extra classic car taxe is too much for me.
extra what?? Don't tell me you have to pay extra tax just because the car is old! That sucks sooo bad. when will people quit punching old cars!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sven said:
extra what?? Don't tell me you have to pay extra tax just because the car is old! That sucks sooo bad. when will people quit punching old cars!
yes ý know, this is sucks..So.

Car price = Aprox.. 4000 $
All Car Tax for Turkey= 5000 $
Bring = ý dont know but ý hope 2000 $ from europe

Total aprox = 11.000 $

how is price? iits good?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts