Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
self admitted opel addict
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
lenk-opel-tuning.de

This site has a targa opel gt pictured. It has Lenk tuning mirrors on it. Anyone have a clue how I can buy some of these?? OGTS does not carry them any more I am told. I CAN NOT READ GERMAN!! and the site is in german.....:confused:

·
Old Opeler
5,564 Posts
Babelfish

Alta-Vista provide a free translation service for web sites. Just put "bablefish" into your search engine on your home page and you will find that you can type a page address (http://..............)
in to the appropriate box and set it for a German to English translation. The page will be magically translated for you!

·
Super Moderator
9,751 Posts
free4u2nv;
If you're referring the mirrors below, they're not LENK, but, "Engelmann" mirrors. You can do a search on the German Ebay for engelmann and you'll find all you want.

Attachments

·
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
GT Jim,
thanks! I am going to try the translation thing right now.

BQS4,
Nice mirrors, but NO, they are not what I am looking for. The LENK tuning ones look a lot like what you see on Malcombs car.

If anyone has the mirrors I am seeking and you want to get rid of them...give me a holler! My beloved is demanding something new again!!:)

·
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
GT Jim,
MANY THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!:D

·
Old Opeler
5,564 Posts
Magic!

free4u2nv,

You are welcome! I guess the translation thing worked OK

The first time Babelfish translated a complete web page for me I was amazed - and had a big smile on my face too:D

And it's FREE!!!

·
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks to you I have drooping bags under my eyes, and a knot on my head from falling out of my puter chair from exhaustion about 4 a.m. this morning!:D Bablefish really opens up some doors!!!!

I emailed the site lenk-opel-tuning.de to ask if they have the lenk mirrors I want. They are pictured on their cars in the catalog, but I did not see them listed in the catalog.....

·
gone Opel GT crazy!
640 Posts
Alta-Vista provide a free translation service for web sites. Just put "bablefish" into your search engine on your home page and you will find that you can type a page address (http://..............)
in to the appropriate box and set it for a German to English translation. The page will be magically translated for you!
ok i know u can use bablefish to translate words but what about prices i don't think there the same as us...:confused:

·
gone Opel GT crazy!
640 Posts

·
Opeler
3,100 Posts
21% Tax?

Few years ago, almost placed ORDER with Welcome to Suselbeek Opel GT parts cars and service. Computer prompt indicate 21% TAX on order. Was later told tax would not apply, due USA EXPORT. Can anybody confirm that 21 % TAX is not added to the already low Euro exchange rate? I was also concerned about shipping rates to southern Calif. I decided to settle for less or not purchase at all.

·
Your Noble Friend ;-)
4,404 Posts
Few years ago, almost placed ORDER with Welcome to Suselbeek Opel GT parts cars and service. Computer prompt indicate 21% TAX on order. Was later told tax would not apply, due USA EXPORT. Can anybody confirm that 21 % TAX is not added to the already low Euro exchange rate? I was also concerned about shipping rates to southern Calif. I decided to settle for less or not purchase at all.
In Europe it is customary that the sales tax is already included in the price you see. In this case, when somebody sells to a non-EU country (e.g. the USA) the 21% sales tax (from the Netherlands) gets deducted from the price. The sales tax in Germany is now 19%.

Dieter

1 - 14 of 14 Posts