Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok;
Lets just see how many 71-75 Wagons/Sportwagons we do have out there:
Keith Wilford, Gary Farias, me (Gene Smith), Scott Delohery, Ken Litke, Mike Hurfy, Gregg (Samdog), Bob Legere...who else? Sound off out there! :) :)

·
Super Moderator
13,841 Posts
I have a '71 Ascona wagon and a '75 Sportwagon. The sportwagon is pretty rough however, and will be made into a pickup truck, complete with Steinmetz flares...

Bob

·
Super Moderator
9,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ascona Wagons

Scott;
I'm trying to find out how many owners first, then we'll go for how many. I know you have 3 1/2, I have 2 1/2, Bob has two, yadda yadda....Just trying to see who at least owns "one"
Gene :)

·
Super Moderator
9,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ascona Wagons

Bob;
I just aquired a set of flares too, it'll be a while before I get them on, but at least I do have a set now. BTW, it's the set that you don't have to re-locate the filler neck.
Gene

·
792 Posts
Ascona

I have a 75 SW

·
Super Moderator
13,841 Posts
BQS4 said:
Bob;
I just aquired a set of flares too, it'll be a while before I get them on, but at least I do have a set now. BTW, it's the set that you don't have to re-locate the filler neck.
Gene
I still have a set of those flares too, they're a bit narrower than the competition flares, but as you said they have the fuel filler recession. As it turns out I'm moving the gas tank anyway so it will get filled-in just the same. I was just going to make a mold from the front fenders with the flares, therefore an endless supply of parts could be had and no rust worries.

·
Driver
987 Posts
I just bought Scott's '75 Sportwagon. So now I join the group. :D

·
Super Moderator
9,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wagoneers

Congrats George!!! :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts