Opel GT Forum banner

41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
Opeler
649 Posts
Has anyone heard anything more on this? I traded messages with George and agreed on a part & price. I’ve sent payment and haven’t heard anything more.
Hopefully something soon??

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Has anyone heard anything more on this? I traded messages with George and agreed on a part & price. I’ve sent payment and haven’t heard anything more.
Hopefully something soon??
I sent him a PM about some parts some 3 days ago and no reply.

On another front, this new format is awkward at best in quoting replies within a thread as well as pm's. The old format was nice and comfy.

Having sent money out Jesse, I hope you get your parts and that it was just George tending to some other business away from here that required his immediate attention.

·
Opeler
649 Posts
I got a message from him with tracking info last night. Tracking shows it’s headed my way. He was very responsive at first, I’m sure life got in the way. He’s got a ton of parts and prices are excellent. He’s scrapping everything next weekend.

If anyone needs anything, I’d reach out.

Eric

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
I got a message from him with tracking info last night. Tracking shows it’s headed my way. He was very responsive at first, I’m sure life got in the way. He’s got a ton of parts and prices are excellent. He’s scrapping everything next weekend.

If anyone needs anything, I’d reach out.

Eric
Eric, appreciate that info.

George: If you are reading this, please check your pm's. Go to your "avatar" on the top right of this screen......click on it.....go to conversations and you will find your PM's there (no longer called pm, but "conversations"

And if you can, a cost for one of those 4 speeds with shipping to my home address; the 4 speed has to be the later model with the reverse switch on the lower right transmission housing. Thanks!

·
Registered
275 Posts
George - If the rest of it doesn't sell, maybe throw it all (minus engines/trans) together on a pallet, and offer it up to anyone who wants to order it.

I'm sure there's lots of guys who don't need a part here or there, but, who'd at least give you something for a hoard of parts. Maybe Opels Unlimited would even consider it for something.

41 - 60 of 61 Posts