Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Opel29,
There are a great deal of us Opelers in the Atlanta area. I live in Acworth and work in Buckhead. There a a opeler in near you his name is Dallas. What do you need? We all are willing to help out!

·
Super Moderator
9,749 Posts
Opel29;
We have members all around the Atlanta area. I'm east of Atlanta, in Snellville.
Gene

·
Registered
35 Posts
Need window chrome

Hi Guys, I lost the corner "L" off my G T last week. It's in the rear top corner of the driver door over the window. Anyone have one for sale? Need a better gas cap too. Thanks Glynn in Ga.

·
Super Moderator
9,749 Posts
Glynn;
I think I have the corner piece you need, as for the gas cap, I don't have one currently, you might check with Rick (benncojr) But, I'll keep a look out for ya!!

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Glynn;
I have a gas cap or two in various states. PM with a photo of what you have and I will see if I have one that is in better shape!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Trim for my window

Hi BQS4, What does that mean?.... How much and how do I get my hands on the trim item? Glynn in Dawsonville, Ga.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Gas Cap

Hi to you benncojr, Any [email protected]#$%^@.,< GOOD > gas cap will do. all I have is a generic type cap (not opel ) not pretty. How much and which way gets me a pretty gooo looking cap? Glynn in Dawsonville.

·
Premium Member
1,802 Posts
oil cap

Just a quick reminder that in a pinch the valve cover oil cap works fine as a gas cap on our Opels. If you've got an extra valve cover, than you've got an extra gas cap too.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Gas Cap..Oil Cap

Thanks oldopelguy, Good stuff to know. I think maybe that is exactly what my gas cap is ! Glynn in Ga.

·
Super Moderator
9,749 Posts
gsmith said:
Hi BQS4, What does that mean?.... How much and how do I get my hands on the trim item? Glynn in Dawsonville, Ga.
Glynn;
Let me dig them out this weekend and they can be sent to you. PM me your address.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts