Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
4,231 Posts
Bugatti Centodieci

https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a28702150/bugatti-centodieci-hypercar-photos-info/

View attachment 386903 View attachment 386905 View attachment 386907 View attachment 386909 View attachment 386911

Of course, all I care about is styling. It could have a Yugo engine for all I care. It looks more like a Vette/GT than the new Corvette does. Veyrons were ugly, this car is gorgeous.

:veryhappy
You will be the greatest when go to your VW guys. But the white one is sold to Trumpy when he must go on a round trip on Groenland if he purchased from Danmark:lmao:

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
You will be the greatest when go to your VW guys. But the white one is sold to Trumpy when he must go on a round trip on Groenland if he purchased from Danmark:lmao:
I believe Trumpy might be seeing orange before he sees Greenland.:yup::veryhappy Jarrell

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Bugatti Centodieci

https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a28702150/bugatti-centodieci-hypercar-photos-info/

View attachment 386903 View attachment 386905 View attachment 386907 View attachment 386909 View attachment 386911

Of course, all I care about is styling. It could have a Yugo engine for all I care. It looks more like a Vette/GT than the new Corvette does. Veyrons were ugly, this car is gorgeous.

It is beautiful, the price of the car and the Insurance to go with it are going to be beautiful as well.:yup: Jarrell

·
Spaceman
329 Posts
But the white one is sold to Trumpy when he must go on a round trip on Groenland if he purchased from Danmark
Norbert, I feel pretty confident that we won't sell Greenland and 50.000 countrymen to that megalomaniac orange buffoon :lmao: though it could be interesting to watch a Bugatti Centodieci as a snowmobile.

Hemmm..- The Thule Air Base could of course be used as a drag strip, and Trumpy could go a round at the Nuuk Golf Course, but as far as I know there is no McDonald restaurants in Greenland so we are safe for now.

Weather forecast is depressing, but I still look forward to the annual Oil of Man Rally tomorrow where my daughter will be co-piloting in the GT. Pictures will follow at some point.

Cheers

·
RunOpel
832 Posts
That is a danger car, way to FAST. But how FUN would that be to drive :)
Dan

·
1,639 Posts
I like that they downsized the horse collar front end verses the Veyron. Like Gordon I was not a big fan of the Veyron. Even if I had the 8.5 Million price tag on this one I am not sure it would be a part of my fantasy garage.

·
Registered
895 Posts
The car is Beautiful, yes, with a capital "B". How on Earth could you possibly modify this? I know that if you owned it, you would HAVE to change something.

4,231 Posts
Norbert, I feel pretty confident that we won't sell Greenland and 50.000 countrymen to that megalomaniac orange buffoon :lmao: though it could be interesting to watch a Bugatti Centodieci as a snowmobile.

Hemmm..- The Thule Air Base could of course be used as a drag strip, and Trumpy could go a round at the Nuuk Golf Course, but as far as I know there is no McDonald restaurants in Greenland so we are safe for now.

Weather forecast is depressing, but I still look forward to the annual Oil of Man Rally tomorrow where my daughter will be co-piloting in the GT. Pictures will follow at some point.

Cheers
Ha ha Anders
Wie all know those red hair people are a special species in history.
But I didn`t know what is orange hair:no:
Only this guys and gals are perfect in her nature,for sure:yup:

https://www.pvsteegen.de/awzmsorangutan.html

Btw. This weekend is the great Danmark Opel GT Meeting in Frederica:drive:

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Ha ha Anders
Wie all know those red hair people are a special species in history.
But I didn`t know what is orange hair:no:
Only this guys and gals are perfect in her nature,for sure:yup:

https://www.pvsteegen.de/awzmsorangutan.html

Btw. This weekend is the great Danmark Opel GT Meeting in Frederica:drive:
Norbert, the website link was right on the money.:lmao: He was one of their brothers.:haha: Great shot. Jarrell

·
Registered
2,004 Posts

·
Über Genius
8,765 Posts
Reminds me of the women I date.

Really pretty but totally insane.

·
What's a Nopel?
344 Posts
It looks more like a Vette/GT than the new Corvette does. Veyrons were ugly, this car is gorgeous.

Not bad for GM when you can compare a $60K starting price to a $9MM beauty. Kudos to GM on this one!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts