Opel GT Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Opeler
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I thought he would be in the heater box where there is a "squirrel cage" blower assembly. :)
In going through the interior, not a single wire was not eaten. I will have to go through all vents and cavities to vac out nesting material and eaten wires.
A thought just occurred to me that my avatar is out of date since the red gt is donating its organs to the orange one. And since the wiring in the orance one is toast, the entire wiring harness too. I will have to figure out how to change the avatar.

·
Opeler
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Regarding the mounted squirrel, only the rear claws were recognizable. I sometimes get weird looks as it is. Adding that to the rear view mirror would not make it better.

Reactions: mattbev

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
How about an Arizona car for $6k? Not mine but almost a twin. He's calling it a '73, but the wheels, tail lights and color all say '70 to me. Can't tell from photos whether it has vent windows, which all 73's had.

·
Opeler
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
How about an Arizona car for $6k? Not mine but almost a twin. He's calling it a '73, but the wheels, tail lights and color all say '70 to me. Can't tell from photos whether it has vent windows, which all 73's had.

While cleaning out spare tire deck, amoung all of the animal stuff, i found a box inside the spare tire. Imagine my surprise.

·
Opeler
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
I like that you're sticking around to see what happened to your old wheels :)
Not the one i found. Mine is in far better shape. Probably keep this one as it hasn’t been used much. No grease on pages or fading. Also found a map of san jose in the door panel. First time I ever found one in the pocket I think was designed for it!

·
Opeler
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Not the one i found. Mine is in far better shape. Probably keep this one as it hasn’t been used much. No grease on pages or fading. Also found a map of san jose in the door panel. First time I ever found one in the pocket I think was designed for it!
Maybe i should leave map in car to keep it authentic

Reactions: mattbev

·
Registered
16 Posts
That was the "GPS" :)

21 - 31 of 31 Posts