Opel GT Forum banner

would you buy stickers to help support Opel gt.com?

• Yes.

Votes: 161 93.1%
  • No.

Votes: 12 6.9%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 158 Posts

·
long time Opeler
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There didn't seem to be much of an interest in this??? I have priced some stickers. Basically "OPEL GT.com" as you see the text in the logo above. The text colors would be white, blue and red. on a transparent background. These would on the inside of your windows. Making them for all flavors is just too expensive. I'm thinking of just printing up a few and offering them up for sale and donating the proceeds to this site. Cost would be $2.50 each shipped. Just vote yes or no. Any takers?

·
Senior Contributor
874 Posts
I think that for a while we had some all made up. Are there any left? If not, I would definately be interested. I am way overdue sending Opel GT.com some cash and like the idea of having the website on my window to get others to join.

·
Senior Contributor
673 Posts
picture please

the price sounds great, can you get a picture or scale drawing(or lenth x width). I am not crazy about window sticker but being placed on the inside appeals to me and would be interested. Maybe you get some prices for the various OMC Chapters with their Logo, with proceeds going to the sight also, that may be to much to ask though.
rk

·
long time Opeler
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here is a basic design. Size will be 3"x4". They will look something like this. Remember I'm not an artist. With the white part being clear. Your choice of any of three colors. I may change selection of colors.

Attachments

·
Senior Contributor
1,442 Posts
I think Dallas's Sticker looks the best

I saw Dallas's GT at the Import/ kit car show in Carlisle, PA this May and could help noticing the sticker he had on he's Scooter Cooler. I think it looked "REALLY" cool Just my opinion.

Attachments

·
Old Opeler
5,564 Posts
Download .... ??

I wonder if it is possible to get the graphics for the logo finally settled on put into such a file that it can be down-loaded with a PayPal payment to this site? Automate it all.

That would remove the necessity for someone (Gary!) collecting the money, making the stickers, packaging and posting the sticker .. etc. and also deny the Postal Services even more revenue from the Opel Community - they get enough shipping parts. :banghead:

These days it is possible to print these things out on to adhesive vinyl in a laser printer at home.

·
296 Posts
I would want one if it looks good. should be clean and in opel style letters. not too much color. but all black would make it too dull i think. it does have to stand out in a subtile way.

Tom

·
Senior Contributor
1,442 Posts
I would buy Dallas's sticker

Maybe we should ask Dallas if he still has the artwork and work from there, I like the Blitz logo seperate from the OPEL GT.COM, clear window stickers would look awesome or a yellow background for a bumper sticker. What do ya think??

·
1000 Post Club
1,247 Posts
I like this one from hustlerzlife. I added some yellow to the Blitz. This would be something I would definatley purchase. Having the outside clear would look the best. We have a couple local shops I could give a call and get a price on getting some made. Probably have to get like 100 made or something.. but if those 100 stickers only cost like 40-60 bucks or whatever, and sell them even for a dollar, I could get my money back and donate the rest to the site!

Attachments

·
1000 Post Club
1,247 Posts
Here is one more I drew up. Sorry the Blitz is so choppy.. I did it in MS Paint.. lol. I kinda like the idea that I'm going with, what do you all think? As for a window decal?

Attachments

·
1000 Post Club
1,247 Posts
Bump..nobody like my idea's? lol

1 - 20 of 158 Posts