Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
OPEL-LESS!!!
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
all this time i thought i was just about the only one who drove a Opel around here. well, today proved it wrong. while i'm registering in the memorial day car show in town, my buddy is lookin at the cars, and runs back to me "DUDE, THERES A OPEL GT AT THE END OF THE ROW!!!" i think he's playin but we go and look at it, without saying a word to the owner, i walk back to my car and jump in it, pull around the back of the hardware and parked right next to him, he asks if i'm tryin to compete with him, lol. he had a pretty nice GT, his engine compartment is a little cleaner than mine and he had the weber i really need. it was a darker maroon color 70 GT with origional rims, interior, body, color and carb were the only mods. he had some stuff i want for my car but i had to go talk to somebody and a couple sprinkles dropped so he left, and didnt get a number to call. he said he's a member of this site but i have no idea how to find him. first time i've talked with another opel owner who had their car, i'm just still in shock to see 2 GTs that nice of shape next to each other amongst tourinos, camaros, vettes, mustangs, hotrods and street trucks. other than a black beetle, i think we were the only german cars there. kinda posting in hopes maybe this man will get on and see it, and hopefully contact me as i had some clips he needed for the headliner bows, and he had seats that i'd really like to have. maybe i'll start trying to find him in the profiles on this site..

·
OPEL-LESS!!!
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
gobles is a small town, blink an eye and you'll miss it. 20 minutes west of kalamazoo, about an hour from lake michigan, hour from the indiana boarder, and about an hour south of grandrapids.

·
OPEL-LESS!!!
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
that be where i be baz!!! spelled just like the turkey gobble, only with a "long "O".

1 - 5 of 5 Posts