Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to be in Greensburg PA this evening anyone live near there that might want to get together for a drink with a Southern Opeler?

·
Vendor
2,428 Posts
Dang...I'm not too far away (about an hour) but I can't make it for tonight. Tom C (Toms70Mach1) is also in the area but he's recovering from recent illness. I WILL tell you this however...the best place to go for good food and drink is a place called Red Star located at the train station. They make their own beer, and the food is generally outstanding. Good luck. Hopefully there's someone else on the list that I'm not thinking about that can make it. Are you only here for one evening? If you know you're going to be in the area again, give me (us) a little more advance notice and I could meet up with you.

Todd K.
PS...There are other Opelers (brothers) I just thought of...I'll try PM you to give you their contact details.

·
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the tip on the Red Star. I'll be in for one night only this time.

·
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
neuropel said:
I WILL tell you this however...the best place to go for good food and drink is a place called Red Star located at the train station. They make their own beer, and the food is generally outstanding.

Todd K.
Thanks for the tip. I went there and it was very good. Tried the beer sampler.

I love this board! What a great group of folks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.