Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
1000 Post Club
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im real close to puttin the engine back in my 73' GT. Its stock 1.9 Liter with the 4 Speed Tranny. I could order the whole Kit from OGTS but thats like 2-300 dollars! Dont really feel like doing that. Sooo if you have a working clutch that you could ship to me, that would be awesome! Just give me a price, thanks!

Jon

·
Pathologic Opeler
1,960 Posts
greensmurf20 told me about campbell auto supply 269 327 8589

mine was $150 including shipping,all new parts clutch,tool,bearing,plate

·
1000 Post Club
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Parts America looks promising.. have to look in to it tomarrow, for tonight, I'm goin to bed. Later all

·
Registered
3,445 Posts
I too got one from Campbell Auto Supply 269 327 8589. Mine was $150 including shipping,all new parts, clutch,tool,bearing,plate. Installed it, but have yet to drive it. I hope to be up and running by the weekend. I think there is a review in the products section. HTH, Jarrell

·
Super Moderator
5,298 Posts
soybean said:
I too got one from Campbell Auto Supply 269 327 8589. Mine was $150 including shipping,all new parts, clutch,tool,bearing,plate. Installed it, but have yet to drive it. I hope to be up and running by the weekend. I think there is a review in the products section. HTH, Jarrell
Using one of theirs on my 2.15 HC SSD engine with Getrag . . . gobs of torque and still NO clutch problems at all. :) Did have clutch and flywheel balanced together though, since engine is "zero" balanced. ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.