Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi people, i´m having a lot of trouble trying to fing out how to solve this problem and the opel´s mechanic can´t find it neither another mechanic of sports cars couldn´t.
The light flashs 3 or 4 times and stays on in random situations, no mather if i´m going at 100kms/h or 200kms/h, if i´m going slow or if i push the motor, and lately it starts flashs exactly at 200kms/h but also flashs at other velocities, but the only that is constant is at 200. The stranger thing is that the car doesn´t have any behavior change, doesn´t have lack of power, nothing.
Also, the light only flashs on a trip of, at least, 50kms. in small routes it doesn´t flash.
the control unit says it´s a failure of candles, all of them, but i´ve already chance them 2 times, the mechanic have reenfoced all the wires, they have decarbonized the engine, because they say it might have coal because the car rarely rides, and it has 12 years but only 30.000kms

Has anyone ever noticed something like this? i really need a light on this😅😅

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
We mainly deal with 50 year old iron around here. There's not much tech support for newer Opels

·
Just Some Dude in Jersey
14,246 Posts
This is the link to the Saturn Sky/Opel GT forum website, they will have all the information about your car that you need. You must ask to join the site and then you will be able to have full access to everything:

There is also the Pontiac Solstice forum, which is basically the same thing. Here is the link:

There are also Groups on the Facebook site that specialize in Solstice/Sky/Opel GT Roadster. This is the link to that group and it is much easier to join a Facebook group than the websites:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts