Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
My goodness, he is loud. Anyway, I'm reloading the V-6/T-5 engine swap text and pics in the Articles Section again, one Phase at a time. Phases I and II are already loaded, I'll work on editing and loading the others shortly. HTH. BTW. My Willit? Update is for the resotration process going on with my 72 GT. The body shop wants it back in two weeks so I gotta get cracking on an airfilter box and painting the engine compartment, etc.

·
Super Moderator
6,020 Posts
pcportal said:
[CAN ANYONE INFORM ME HOW TO DROP A V6 IN MY '70 GT? :confused:
First, as has been said, do NOT use the big font to ask questions; I will edit it once; the second time, it is off to hyper space. Second, look around and read the top thread in virtually EVERY forum, which provides some basic rules on using this site. Third, please post in the appropriate Forum (I moved this to the Engine Swap Forum); and last, look around this Forum, do a search for "V6" and such, and generally read a lot.

Then, ask away.

HTH

·
Super Moderator
6,020 Posts
jeff denton said:
Oh, sorry Keith, I think we've converted this thread to "humor", you may have to move it again... :mad:
Actually, I just restored a bit of decorum to the thread. Newbies get the benefit of mis-posting once, and asking (at least) one dumb question. To keep this the friendly, supportive, kind Forum it is, I have deleted and edited all the posts that might have been misconstrued otherwise. Now behave, all you Opel masters....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.