Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
6,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Being I have my instrument panel out of the car, I decided to check out the intrument panel lights and found one burned out. Went to Kragen and they do not have a replacement bulb for the back lighting of the panel. Anyone out there have a source for a suitable replacement bulb? It has a unique base on it.

Ron

· 1000 Post Club
4,128 Posts
Try a local import parts shop. They usually have bulbs and fuses for opels. The large chains are no help when it comes to these items.

· OPEL-LESS!!!
2,111 Posts
i could always find the normal lights, i can't track down that little clock light tho!!!LOL gues i'll have to throw 2.50 at OGTS for one.

· Opeler
3,330 Posts
Ron,
Discount Foreign, 2921 El Cajon Blvd., San Diego, CA (619-283-6086) had replacement bulbs in 2001. P/N might be 11005 or 7512. Bulbs purchased put in same bag, so forgot what bulbs were the larger (clock style) or smaller.

Might even call/ visit Wordwide Auto Parts near you or Harloff Auto Parts, 77447 University Ave., San Diego (619-463-2529).

Take old bulbs with you for correct match.

Lindsay

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.