Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to drop a note to everyone. For the past few weeks I have been moving my Mom (long story), but, in cleaning and moving, I have come across a few interesting Opel bits.
One is an extra clutch alignment tool, hard plastic, with a pull ring attached at the end.
Second is a complete set of the 9mm intake/exhaust manifold bolts.
Third is about 200 of the correct (read metric) of the e-clips for the clutch cable.
So, anyone interested PM me and we'll talk
Gene

·
Super Moderator
9,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Interested/Update

Hi Everyone;
As stated earlier, I'm moving my Mom, but, I have come across a few more items that may interest some of y'all out there.
(1) A/C radiator for a Manta/Ascona A series
(1) Manta front bumper, small chrome, probably a 71-72 as it has no rubber strip on it. It is slightly bent, but, can be straightened/rechromed to make a good bumper.
I also may have stumble across another set of the 9mm intake/exhaust manifold bolts. I have to sort through a box of engine bolts, but, it does look promising.
More to come, stay tuned... same Bat time, same Bat channel... :D :D

·
Super Moderator
9,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pavogg;
The clutch alignment tool has been taken. I have come across a carb heat shield in great shape, needs cleaning though.
Gene

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.