Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I arrived at work this morning, I was confronted by another manager that seemed intent on talking to me. He explained that he was listening to the radio on his way in and the radio jock was talking about a survey about unfaithful spouses. It had to do with the kinds of cars they drove. The DJ said that if it is a man, that is unfaithful, X% of the time he'll probably be driving a Porsche. If it is the female, she'll most likely be driving an Audi. But, here's where it got interesting, and it almost caused the manager to run off the road. It seems that if the spouse is faithful, they will be most likely driving another German car, it was....(drum roll please! :) ) an OPEL!!!
I don't know how true this is, but, this manager wouldn't fib about it.
Gene

·
335 Posts
My wife liked it too, I'm going to post it on the bulletin board in my office, that should tork off the many BMW, and Porshe drivers we have. I'm the only one with a GT. :cool:

·
Old Opeler
5,564 Posts
High Maintenance!

It's just that all our dedication to our Opels spills over into our relationships and to us a "High Maintenance" partner is still inexpensive when compared to our wee cars!

·
Registered
275 Posts
HEY! Oh, wait, I would be the faithful one, wouldn't I? :D So what about the spouse driving a Honda? Does that mean faithful or just good gas mileage and repair record? Of course, with those qualifications does it matter? :p
I never thought of myself as high maintenance since I'm not into the jewelry/fancy gifts thing... guess I blew it when I got the Opel. Maybe it's just balancing out all the years of no jewelry!
Ging

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.