Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, not much activity since last year. Wondering if there are any plans for this year. Also, the wife is looking for an Opel GT is good driving condition. Let me know if you know of any in the area.

Thanks,

·
Registered
305 Posts
Check out the club page, we are having our first get together the 27th of March at Pete's garage in Kenosha. He is hosting a foreign car show and hopes to have some of our Opels there. :yup:

·
Mid-West Opeler
2,401 Posts
Awesome to hear. What is the address to the site, i must have missed it.

Does anyone have Pete's GPS address for those of us not Kenosha knowledgeable.

·
Opeler
162 Posts
March 27th car show

I am not sure of GPS address, but his shop is Anastos Motors. He bumped the message for his meet a few days ago.
Gerry

·
530 Posts
Hey guys, not much activity since last year.
Of course there isn't much activity since last year - it's freakin' winter in Wisconsin! Nothing much happens with Opels in Wisconsin in the winter, except for Gerry, doing his best adaptation of the old Post Office saying:
Neither rain, nor snow, nor sleet, nor hail, with keep Gerry's mighty Kadett off the Wisconsin Roads! :haha:

Seriously though, we do stay active three seasons of the year, so please join us with your Corvair or whatever you bring. It's all good (but even better with an Opel! :yup: ).
-Jeff W.

·
Registered
856 Posts
Great Milwaukee opelers, 1st Meet

Awesome to hear. What is the address to the site, i must have missed it.

Also, are these allowed at the foreign car show?
View attachment 28050
Every body is wellcome. The GPS adress is 4513 Greenbay rd, Kenosha, W, 53144 at Anastos Motors
Meet starts at noon
Pete

·
Mid-West Opeler
2,401 Posts
Price of ga$

anyone know the price of gas around the Kenosha area??? It's $3.00/gal around my area..

I got to fill up in the next 150 miles.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts