Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sold my manta today, I had fun playing with Opel’s but I’m going back to my roots( oldsmobiles/ American gm). I got to play with an ascona, beat the crap out of my 1.9 4 speed 68 kadett( funnest daily driver) and built a monster manta. I wish you all luck with your Opel’s and thanks for having me.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Thanks for participating here, you will be missed. Good luck with your new projects.

·
Registered
1970 Opel Gt - Purchased July 1972 - Chartreuse - restored - 3000 miles as of 02-16, 2021 -
901 Posts
Once an Opel owner always an Opel owner and with three under your belt it is a confirmed fact, you have Opelitis. Best wishes to you and your new endeavors, but as we all know, we will see you back here again announcing your newest purchase, yep, an Opel GT as you appear to have missed that model the first three times around. Again good luck and best wishes....Keep us apprised of your future automotive adventures.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This last summer my dad gave me his first car( 1972 el Camino) and I don’t have enough time or money for 4 project cars. The Opel and Lancia had to go. I have been working on a 62 olds cutlass( first car I bought myself) for the last ten years I want to finally finish.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts