Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
opel assimilated
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what a wonderful day. my new getrag just arrived from OGTS with all the stuff i need for just a bolt in. However, its 20degrees today in chicago, and my garage is cold. I guess i am not dedicated enough. I will just sit here and drool over all the freshly painted black parts and dream of a warm highway day cruising at 80.

·
Opel fan
357 Posts
5-speed

Congrats on your getrag, I betcha your wishing for snow so that it would be just like Christmas time! LOL I've been in Chicago in the winter time, BBBRRRRRR BABY BBBRRRRRR. It's the wind, seems like it never lets up! Let's all hope for a warm weekend soon for you and your GT. :)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hey flipper, happy for your new toy. I just purchased my third GT about two weeks ago and have it in storage until we move into our new house. I live in North Aurora...where abouts are you in Chicago? Maybe we can hook up sometime. I'm gonna need help dropping my engine this winter and it'd be nice to have someone around that knows what the heck they're doing

Jason:D

·
opel assimilated
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I live in mundelein, arlington heights area. as for help workin on it, I have a whole team of "forced experts" on the opel gt. anything you need just give me a shout. You can find all of my contact info in my profile page. Thanks for the shout and look forward to talkin to you. p.s. we often frequent the tech garage of "hooters" in schaumberg and figure out what we will do to our cars next.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.