This is NOT me and my family, but we do it like this also. This is typical the last carol. Around the tree and thru most of the rooms in the house..- just so we are sure to sweat out all the "liquids" :lmao:Yeah Anders, we got to see a video of "Dancing around the Christmas Tree". Sorta sounds like too much Port before that happens.:yup: Jarrell
Some weird and wonderful things only Danes (and a few of our Scandinavian brothers & sisters) know and understand :
- Girls parade on Saint Lucia's day.
- A special 24-episode T.V. show.
- A Christmas calendar full of candies.
- Christmas lunch(curry herring, sausages, paté, meat balls, roasted pork, etc. on rye bread) + beers and aquavit (Snaps)
- J-Day. The day where the Carlsberg Christmas brew is released. Yes, yet another excuse to drink :lmao:
- Roll a six with a dice and get an extra present in the present game. Not to do with the presents under the tree
- Almond rice pudding with cherry compote. Find the hole almond and get a present
- Dance around the Christmas tree
Ho ho ho