Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
OPEL PARTS GREECE
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We would like to inform you for rare availability of the following:
180173 KADETT A Panel side outer left 2 door
In case of interest please inform us a.s.a.p.

Believing that our services could constitute one still useful tool for Opel parts supply we will wait for your news.

Our best & warm greetings from Greece

Sincerely yours
Anthony Drosos
Opel spare parts sales / Export Manager
E-mail: [email protected]

Attachments

·
1000 Post Club
1,247 Posts
First off, maybe these should be placed into the AD section. Second, to me it seems more of spam than parts for sale, one post would have been more than enough for every item you listed. Please do not keep posting several ADS in the discussion boards, as you are just taking over people's important questions and help.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Great point Jon.. Hopefully the moderators will combine these threads or better yet combine and MOVE them to the add section.

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
I've tried both, but don't have the controls to do just that. I wish, as they are taking up a quarter of the board. Jarrell

·
Old Opeler
5,564 Posts
Friendly Message

Jarrell, I have sent Anthony a freindly message about his too enthusiastic advertising - hope it will do the job and get the ads into the right place.

·
boomerang opeler
5,622 Posts
if he does not stop soon he is in for censure
this could bring me back to modding full time with an ads blitz on all levels

i hope those who told me i was bieng over zealous about ads and sudo ads are enjoying waking up to 7-12 ads on the home page every day now :D

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
I Pmed Anthony earlier and got a very nice message in return. He didn't know about the Classified ads section and said he would post there. If the Opel Parts Suppliers is moved from the main page and put in a different area, I believe it will work out well. He really didn't know he was posting wrongly and does have some rare parts that will help out people. I believe no harm, no foul, just good intentions is all.

In fact I just checked the ads section a moment ago and the parts are listed there. Jarrell

1 - 7 of 7 Posts