Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,
I not sure if the GT is the same as my Kadett on what I need. The pivot spot of the gass pedal on the inside of the car is very sloppy.
Also, where the linkage comes behind the engine, then connects to the engine. There is a peice that looks like a hinge. It mounts to the firewall, has a rubber hinge, and a ball for the linkage to connect to.
Are there any replacement parts for these issues, or deos anyone have any good fixes.

Thanks,
Troy

· Super Moderator
9,836 Posts
Hey all,
I not sure if the GT is the same as my Kadett on what I need. The pivot spot of the gass pedal on the inside of the car is very sloppy.
Also, where the linkage comes behind the engine, then connects to the engine. There is a peice that looks like a hinge. It mounts to the firewall, has a rubber hinge, and a ball for the linkage to connect to.
Are there any replacement parts for these issues, or deos anyone have any good fixes.

Thanks,
Troy
Troy;
Check "tekenaar" He shows a few tricks he did with the throttle linkage in is Kadett, in his Kadett Sprint thread.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.