Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there i am building an opel kadett c coupe to GT/E spec , i am looking for the paint codes in black and yellow for the 1975 to 1978 colours , can anyone help , at the moment i think either opel black No 111 or 200 paint code but this also comes with or with out a tint /y, as for the yellow , 443 or 445/r again not sure which was the factory colours back in the seventies does anyone know, can someone help, many thanks, Peter.

·
Super Moderator
9,646 Posts
Peter;
Welcome to the site! Although you may not get much reply here as this is a US site and we mostly deal with the US imported models up to 1975. We have some members that have "gray market" models, and international members with experience on other models. They might chime in an pass on their wisdom, but, welcome to the site and feel free to look about.:D

·
'NO,......O P E L..G T!'
585 Posts
Peter, If you want i can waffle to you on here too!!!

Welcome to the forum............i'm sure we'll get to the bottom of these paint codes at some ponit!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi mark how is everything going, i hope to be over this next week if possible to pick up the other bits , i noted the paint codes on, but not sure who sent them as it say's walter rohrl, speak with you soon , cheers.

·
'NO,......O P E L..G T!'
585 Posts
Should be fine for next week Peter.

Some how i don't think we have Walter Rohrl on here.....it's a quote saying that " You can't treat a car like Human Nature....a car needs Love".....most profound!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts