Opel GT Forum banner

Kadett Parts

2K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  hrcollinsjr 
#1 · (Edited)
I recently happened onto some NOS Kadett parts. If anyone is interested please email me with what you might be interested in. I know this is vague but I still haven't identified all the little parts bags yet. I have gasket sets for the 1.1's, tranny stuff, and some axle stuff, along with some interior trim pieces but not much. Email me with your requests and I'll look specifically for the items.

LOTS of water pumps! A couple of generators, lots of gen. brackets, and some steering column stuff.

Harold
haroldc@united.net

#5 ·
Hear are a few of the parts that I need help identifying. Some probably aren't even Kadett parts but you still might be able to help me identify them. One of the cables is probably a hood release since it has a T handle, but for what?

Thanks,
Harold

Attachments

#7 ·
nobody said:
Pictures 2, 3 and 4 are headlight cable, clutch cable and hood release cable for a GT it looks like. The others look Manta ish.
Cables are too short for the applications you mentioned. The T handle one maybe but what you can't see in the picture is that the end isn't adjustable like it is on a GT. I have dealt almost exclusively with GT's and usually can ID those parts unless they are look alikes with slightly different dimensions.

Harold

#9 · (Edited)
Need more expert help!

These lenses may or may not be Kadett. The clear lenses are two different styles. The round amber lenses are made to fit on a flat surface. I have a similar lens that is made to mount on an angled surface.

I've added another picture. The third picture has the lens for an angled surface. These lens is for a 66-67 Kadett, P/N 12 26 379. The one on the right is the same as in the second picture.

Thanks,
Harold

Attachments

#11 ·
Kadett parts - cables

hrcollinsjr said:
Hear are a few of the parts that I need help identifying. Some probably aren't even Kadett parts but you still might be able to help me identify them. One of the cables is probably a hood release since it has a T handle, but for what?

Thanks,
Harold
Picture 1: 69-70 Kadett, cable, front seat latch - PN 166505
Picture 2: 68-71 Kadett and 69-70 GT, cable, 1.1 clutch - PN 669021
Picture 3: 68-72 Kadett, cable, 1.5/1.9 clutch - PN 669024
Picture 4: 68-72 Kadett, cable, hood latch - PN 1178472

I'll try to figure out the hoses from a numbered picture in a subsequent post.

#12 ·
Thanks Otto, I figured if you looked you could confirm what these items are. PROPEL identified one of the valve cover hoses but when I compare it to the book the last digit is off by 1.

I had spotted the seat cables in the illustration catalog this afternoon while I was looking for something else.

Harold

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.