Opel GT Forum banner
81 - 85 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
It doesn't look like you are getting the point. Your car is NOT a 1,250 mile car. Stop thinking or believing it, and stop trying to tell it to us. The primer and the pinstripe don't change that. Your car has either 101,250 miles on it, or 201,250 miles. That's why I wanted you to make and post a picture of the pedals. They will tell you how much the car has been used.

Dieter
Lol, I couldn't care how many miles this car has, I'm just here to post my progress, so I don't need your comments, thanks

·
Your Noble Friend ;-)
4,449 Posts
I was trying to help and teach you something which you did not know, and you really don't care $hit about it. But that'll be fine with me, I'll keep my thoughts for myself when you have questions after you schooled us about your brand new Opel :)

BTW, since English is my second language, what does "AF" stand for?

Dieter

·
Registered
43 Posts
I was trying to help and teach you something which you did not know, and you really don't care $hit about it. But that'll be fine with me, I'll keep my thoughts for myself when you have questions after you schooled us about your brand new Opel :)

BTW, since English is my second language, what does "AF" stand for?

Dieter
Of course, I care about the car, but the way you put that, made it seem like you were calling me out for some Bs, all I was doing was posting a picture and showing how many miles my car had on the odometer, this is my first Opel so why would I really know anything about them

·
Registered
43 Posts
Of course, I care about the car, but the way you put that, made it seem like you were calling me out for some Bs, all I was doing was posting a picture and showing how many miles my car had on the odometer, this is my first Opel so why would I really know anything about them
also, I'm going to fully build this cars motor so the miles really don't matter

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
also, I'm going to fully build this cars motor so the miles really don't matter
What's engine recepies / combo are you considering?

81 - 85 of 85 Posts