Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Opel Junkie
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All:

Hope everyone had a good winter! :cool:

It's getting to be that time of year again...driving season (I very rarely take mine out in the winter...no heat). Anyone got any plans for local get togethers, cruises, etc? I want to see what everyone has, compare notes, etc, and show my car off as well.

Maybe we can plan on getting together somewhere, sometime. I tried to get someone to show up at various sonic cruises last year, but noone ever showed up...kind of bummed me out.

Oh well. If anyone is interested this year, post it or send me a PM. I'd love to spend some time with other locals and stare at each other's cars!!

Mike

·
Senior Contributor
730 Posts
Mike, I'd like to, but I'm so far behind in my Opel-ness :( that I'll be lucky to be driving by Sept. I'm still prepping my little house for sale, and THEN I got to build my shop. Life is dragging at the moment but I just have to be PATIENT and do it easy. Dean is up and running (I beleive) and I'll just have to wait before I can cruise. POOP!

·
Pathologic Opeler
1,960 Posts
date

keep us posted on the next date at the sonic and location. last saturday in april in gardener?maybe Barry can come w/o a car.
i am running, just got back from a drive. maybe ksgt can come over too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts